Mother's Day Fitness Retreat Brunch May 9, 2015
Treat your mother to a Mother’s Day Fitness Retreat!
Come join us for healthy brunch, smoothies, health and fitness workshops, and more!
- Wear comfortable clothing and participate in a fun run/walk following an Azontocize warm up
- Connect with other mothers of all ages
- Learn about health and fitness from experts including Holistic Culinary Nurtitionista and caterer Keisha Luke
- Enjoy a relaxing and fun day at the beautiful and cozy Children’s Peace Theatre house
- Healthy smoothies
- Healthy brunch
- Local entertainment performances
- Vendors .
- Healing Circle
- Prize raffle including a $50 Moxie's gift certificate
Think differently about food and heal your body with healthy food. Get back to nature with foods that are good for your body and soul.
Food for all! All foods will be non-dairy, gluten-free, lactose-free. Vegan, vegetarian and meat lover options available.
Your choice of smoothies: Berries mix, Tropical fruits mix, Mighty Greens. Ingredients include fruits and greens high in antioxidants, fibre, and other nutritional benefits. Smoothies will be prepared on site and can be customized to your liking.
Smoothies, food, and nutrition lecture will be provided by Keisha Luke Nutrition & Catering.
Mother's Day Fitness Retreat Brunch 2015 - Event information
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2015
Time: 9AM - 4PM
Location: The Children’s Peace Theatre
305 Dawes Road (near Victoria Park and Danforth Ave.)
Toronto, ON M4B 2E2
(Up a driveway on the east side of Dawes Road at Park Vista)